Netskope provides a platform with cloud-native solutions to businesses for data protection and defense against threats in cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, and the web. As a third-party to other organizations, they use Beacon by ThirdPartyTrust to easily share their security posture with their customers.
Download the full case study to discover:
- The estimated ROI
- Facts & figures about the TPRM use case
- How they went from a manual, ad-hoc process to a streamlined, consistent workflow
- How they implemented DLP processes to ensure confidential documents were shared safely
- Why customers are assured they have the most up-to-date security information
Before & After Beacon by ThirdPartyTrust
Sharing confidential information by sales was cumbersome and the security team needed to ensure it was being done safely. On top of that, the information shared with customers would quickly become outdated.
The need for a focused tool led the team to explore the market. They realized most of the big, heavy GRC tools wouldn’t do the trick because they can’t help scale this process or automate it, and they’re not focused on the third-party risk management (TPRM) use case.
Instead of answering the same questionnaires over and over again, or having to point each customer to each document, they’ve centralized their security documentation into a single profile to send the right, accurate information to the customers. Through API integration with their Jira Service Desk, the system checks whether there’s an NDA or MSA, which enables the sending of confidential security documentation.Learn More About ThirdPartyTrust
Beacon by ThirdPartyTrust is now their centralized repository for all questionnaires, certifications and attestations, such as:
- SIG Core and Lite, Cloud Security Alliance CAIQ, and other questionnaires
- SOC reports, ISO certifications, HiTrust and many others
- Penetration tests, application scans and other attestations
- Insurance documentation and other audits
As a growing company, Netskope wasn’t expecting to see the amount of work reduced, but rather to maintain the same level of work while increasing capacity of the response process.
To learn more about how ThirdPartyTrust can help you streamline your TPRM program, request your free trial now: