VP – Marketing
ThirdPartyTrust is a Chicago based SaaS company that helps enterprises measure and monitor vendor risk and related cyber threats. Clients like AbbVie, Rockwell Automation, US Foods, Starbucks and others are managing risk across thousands of third parties utilizing our technology.
ThirdPartyTrust is looking for an energetic, strategic and hands on Marketing Manager that will be responsible for building out the strategy and executing against that strategy for a fast growing SaaS business.
- Generate content for all facets of the business including blog posts, marketing collateral, website redesign, white papers, e-books, customer success stories and more.
- Create and product content as well as use independent contractors and third party consultants.
- Enhance and refine the ThirdPartyTrust website.
- Put in place a process to track and measure MQLs.
- Plan and attend Industry Conferences and Customer Events.
- Ability to generate insightful, interesting content for our intended audience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute successful projects.
- Demonstrated ability to create forecasting models and manage related marketing spend.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes within a fast-paced startup environment.
- 4+ years of content creation and/or production.
- Keen natural sense of UI and UX design
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Hours and Workspaces
This is a full-time position that can be either Remote or based at our Headquarters in Chicago. Please contact email@example.com to apply.