VENDOR RISK ASSESSMENT AUTOMATION
Accelerate Vendor Risk Management with a Single Security View
Assessing vendors is necessary for companies to outsource safely, but this often involves manual, inefficient processes that are spread across too many teams and tools.
How to solve the industry problem of scaling third party risk management?
Are vendor risk assessments slowing you down?
Security and IT teams struggle with insufficient resources to assess and monitor third party risk as well as a lack of visibility and understanding of risk across the vendor ecosystem.
Your company can eliminate redundancies and time-consuming tasks: employ a fit-for-purpose TPRM tool that accelerates security reviews and information sharing.
Scale your third-party risk management program
Are you still relying on emails and spreadsheets for conducting vendor risk assessments?
Point-in-time assessments and manual reviews are costly, error-prone, and not scalable.
- ❌ Don’t spend hours tinkering with spreadsheets to collect, update, and analyze vendor risk data
- ❌ Get rid of emails and phone calls to track down vendors
- ❌ Avoid repetitive tasks and move on to higher value activities
Your company can easily increase efficiency in vendor risk assessments by combining:
End-to-end workflow management
Automated vendor risk assessments
Security document storage
Reduce Friction Between Teams
Vendor risk assessments are often perceived as a bottleneck, causing Legal, Procurement, and business owners to engage with new vendors without involving Security up front.
Make the vendor onboarding a streamlined and painless process that’s shared between teams, promoting a self-service approach to increase transparency and efficiency.
Reducing Friction: How to Get Legal, Procurement, and Business Units Onboard with Security
Increase Efficiency to Scale Your Program
Instead of switching between apps, centralize your efforts in a single risk dashboard to increase the overall efficiency of your TPRM program.
Get a deeper understanding of your vendor ecosystem by consolidating all the evidence in one place:
- Industry questionnaires such as SIG Core & Lite, NIST, CAIQ; custom questionnaires and certifications like SOC-2 Type II, ISO 27001; insurance certificates, and more.
- Cyber risk scoring from 10+ integrated data providers and breach notifications.
- Access to 17,000+ vendors that were already assessed on the ThirdPartyTrust network, so you can expedite risk assessments and get the information you need quicker.
Simplify Your Stack
ThirdPartyTrust integrates with GRC, ticketing, and business analytics tools so you can expand your vendor risk management capability across business applications.