Python Developer – Back End – Senior
ThirdPartyTrust is a Chicago based cybersecurity SaaS company that helps enterprises measure and monitor third-party risk and related cyber threats. Clients like AbbVie, Rockwell Automation, US Foods, American Family Insurance, and many others are managing risk across thousands of third-parties utilizing our technology. The company’s top-line revenue has tripled over the past 12 months and we recently closed a Series A ($4.5M) round of financing. ThirdPartyTrust is on an aggressive path to growth.
The Back End Developer will be responsible for the design, develop quality solutions to improve and maintain the online platform applying agile methodologies and best practices. The candidate will be part of an agile and interdisciplinary team that will be responsible for complex problem solving.
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Python developer.
- Strong understanding of Software Development methodologies like Scrum, TDD, continuous integration, extreme programming, and SOLID principles.
- Back-end technologies (such as Python, Flask, FastApi, postgres SQL, etc)
- Experienced and comfortable working with RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure as Docker/Kubernetes/AWS
- In-depth knowledge of Micro Services Architecture
- Debugging tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate English skills
- Effective time management
- Strong critical thinking
- Proactive profile, open to change and innovation
This is a full-time position. Remote workers should be located in Argentina.
All offers of employment at ThirdPartyTrust are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates during the application process.