ThirdPartyTrust is a Chicago based cybersecurity SaaS company that helps enterprises measure and monitor third-party risk and related cyber threats. Clients like AbbVie, Rockwell Automation, US Foods, American Family Insurance, and many others are managing risk across thousands of third-parties utilizing our technology. The company’s top-line revenue has tripled over the past 12 months and we recently closed a Series A ($4.5M) round of financing. ThirdPartyTrust is on an aggressive path to growth.
ThirdPartyTrust is looking for an Account Executive to generate and close opportunities. We are looking for someone that is high energy and can build meaningful and deep relationships with our Channel Partners to generate significant opportunities and revenue. ThirdPartyTrust has developed strategic partnerships with some of the leading cybersecurity companies in the world that are generating a ton of opportunities. We are looking for Account Executives to manage and close these opportunities.
- Meet with potential Prospects and Channel partners and evangelize the ThirdPartyTrust platform.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities from qualification to close.
- Ability to demo the ThirdPartyTrust platform to Prospects.
- Build awareness and educate Channel Partners about the unique value proposition of ThirdPartyTrust and our joint partner offerings.
- Plan and attend events to raise awareness among Prospects and Channel Partners (i.e.Lunch Meetings, Roundtable Dinners, Cocktail Hours).
- Travel to conduct sales meetings in person and host events.
- Build deep relationships and develop champions out of Channel Partners.
- Travel – 30%-50%
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions with an ACV of $30k-$150k.
- Ability to manage the entire opportunity lifecycle.
- Manage and orchestrate internal resources to deliver a successful end to end sales process.
- Social Leader – builds lasting relationships easily and effortlessly.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable learning about the technical details of the cybersecurity industry.
- Customer-focused – ability to respond to customers at all hours of the day.
- Aggressive in pursuing new customer relationships and finding opportunities.
- Sales experience via Channel is a plus
- Competitive Salary (contingent on experience) + Commission ($160k-$250k OTE)
- Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible WFH Policy
- 401k Plan
This is a full-time position. The preferred locations in the US are in Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas, Austin, but this is not required.