Meet client compliance requirements while automating third-party risk management
Law firms are expected to comply with strict security & data privacy policies to secure the information entrusted to them by their corporate clients. This includes conducting thorough third-party risk assessments to protect the entire data environment.
As a strategic Partner of the LS-ISAO, we are committed to simplifying third-party risk management for the Legal Services community. ThirdPartyTrust allows to leverage the assessment work done by peers on common third-parties.
How can ThirdPartyTrust help the Legal Industry?
- Connect with a third-party and instantly see all their relevant and current security data.
- Message third-parties from within the platform to communicate effortlessly regarding security assessments.
- Review third-party certifications, such as SOC, HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCI.
- Review completed industry-specific forms such as SIG LITE and CIS 20, LS-ISAO questionairre.
- Assess third-party insurance policies including cyber, E&O, and general liability.
- Access additional intelligence on the third-party’s digital footprint, breach information and financial risk.
Legal Services Industry Case Study
A business law firm automated the vendor assessment process and reduced their workload by 50%. Ready to do the same?
Want to see for yourself?
Our feature set supporting the Legal Industry
Access & User Management | Collaborate with teams & vendors | Ongoing Monitoring & Data Feeds | Exception Management & Remediation | Customizable Vendor Assessments | Business Impact & Vendor Scoring | Audit Trail & History | Access Existing Vendor Profiles