Healthcare and Hospitals
TPRM for the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare organizations need to bring in a large number of technology providers and other third parties to assist in delivering medical services. At the same time, they need to protect healthcare records and sensitive data from patients and employees, which make them prime targets for cyber attacks.
ThirdPartyTrust helps assessing third party vendors and ensuring HIPAA compliance. The number of healthcare providers in our platform grows everyday, with updated security profiles that make it faster for organizations to accelerate assessments.
Regulatory Agencies Monitoring for Third-Party RiskThe U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule
How can ThirdPartyTrust help the Healthcare Industry?
- Automation to streamline information gathering and risk monitoring
- Custom assessments to ensure both internal policy and government regulation compliance.
- Access to additional intelligence on the third-party’s digital footprint, breach information and financial risk.
- Leveraging industry expertise on over 14,000 third-parties already assessed.
- Review and map results of certifications, such as ISO, NIST, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, SIG, etc.
- Integration with other managed services platforms via API.
Healthcare Case Study
A hospital increased TPRM efficiency by 50% with automated, custom vendor risk assessments —And so could you!
Want to see for yourself?
Our feature set supporting the Healthcare Industry
Access & User Management | Collaborate with teams & vendors | Ongoing Monitoring & Data Feeds | Exception Management & Remediation | Customizable Vendor Assessments | Business Impact & Vendor Scoring | Audit Trail & History | Access Existing Vendor Profiles