Don't let third party risk jeopardize your supplyCompanies from the energy industry rely on a multitude of suppliers that provide technology, materials, data, and professional services. They have to consider risk and compliance in the context of cybercrime, anti-bribery and corruption, and anti-money laundering.
ThirdPartyTrust helps gathering security profiles of thousands of third-parties, so companies can speed up assessments and open threads for immediate response. In addition, customizations and automation help scale third-party risk management programs.
How can ThirdPartyTrust help the Energy Industry?
- Custom assessments to ensure both internal policy and government regulation compliance.
- Automation to streamline information gathering and risk monitoring
- Access to additional intelligence on the third-party’s digital footprint, breach information and financial risk.
- Leveraging industry expertise on over 14,000 third party vendors already assessed.
- Integration with other managed services platforms via API.
- Review and map results of certifications, such as ISO, NIST, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, SIG, etc.
Energy Industry Case Study
A vertically integrated utility reduced their vendor risk assessment turnaround by 75% replacing manual spreadsheets with an automated workflow.
Want to see for yourself?
Our feature set supporting the Energy Industry
Access & User Management | Collaborate with teams & vendors | Ongoing Monitoring & Data Feeds | Exception Management & Remediation | Customizable Vendor Assessments | Business Impact & Vendor Scoring | Audit Trail & History | Access Existing Vendor Profiles