Director of Partnerships
ThirdPartyTrust is a Chicago based SaaS company that helps enterprises measure and monitor vendor risk and related cyber threats. Clients like AbbVie, Rockwell Automation, US Foods, Starbucks and others are managing risk across thousands of third parties utilizing our technology.
ThirdPartyTrust is looking for a Director of Partnerships to help manage existing channels that are growing rapidly. The key responsibility will be presenting to Members with the goal of their company adopting ThirdPartyTrust as their platform to manage supply chain risk.
- Meet and evangelize ThirdPartyTrust platform among partner Association Members.
- Conduct discovery meetings with Members and document their third party risk program.
- Plan and attend events to raise awareness among partner Association Members (i.e.Roundtable Dinners).
- Travel to conduct sales meetings in person and build relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct demos of ThirdPartyTrust platform.
- Work to introduce Channel Partners to Trade Association Members.
- Help create content around Association Partnerships.
- Travel – 20%
- Experience presenting to potential customers.
- Comfortable conducting a 20 minute online product demonstration.
- Very organized and ability to effectively manage a large pipeline of opportunities.
- Build deep relationships and develop champions out of existing customers.
- Experience planning customer events.
- Experience creating relevant customer content.
- Salary $75k + Commission
- Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Flexible WFH Policy
This is a full-time position based out of our US Headquarters located in Chicago, Illinois. We will consider remote work locations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.