You are looking for your next position as a Sales Development Representative, you have a passion for inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting moving leads into and through the sales funnel and setting up sales qualified appointments. You are held accountable by daily activity and call metrics along with monthly/quarterly quotas. You are excited about the product you are representing and have the grit and tenacity required while succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an aggressive, energetic, self-starter. You are a highly effective communicator both internally and externally to customers, prospects and partners. You have a track record of over-achievement, a positive outlook, proven and demonstrative hunting capabilities with the ability to think strategically. Your style is considered consultative in nature and your process allows you to clearly understand the prospects business needs and help provide the solutions.
What you’re most excited to do:
- Evangelize ThirdPartyTrust to prospects and qualify them for the sales team
- Respond to requests from inbound leads in timely manner and conduct qualification calls
- Qualify and Disqualify product/customer fit for prospects.
- Book meetings for the sales team to accept SQL’s
- Collaborate and iterate on inbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Efficiently use HubSpot to research accounts, identify key contacts and reach out (cold call) to prospective customers
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 2 yrs + experience in demand gen or cold call sales in enterprise software, SaaS or logistics
- Competitive nature – should be eager to learn and win.
- Direct experience with a CRM a plus
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Solid communications skills – both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Competitive Salary (contingent on experience) + Commission
- Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible WFH Policy
- 401k Plan