Account Executive – Channel
ThirdPartyTrust is a Chicago based SaaS company that helps enterprises measure and monitor vendor risk and related cyber threats. Clients like AbbVie, Rockwell Automation, US Foods, Starbucks and others are managing risk across thousands of third parties utilizing our technology.
ThirdPartyTrust is looking for an Account Executive to help manage our growing channel business that will be the key to the company’s success. We are looking for someone that is high energy and can build meaningful and deep relationships with our Channel Partners to generate significant opportunities and revenue.
- Meet and evangelize ThirdPartyTrust platform among Channel Partners.
- Build awareness and educate Channel Partners about the unique value proposition of ThirdPartyTrust.
- Plan and attend events to raise awareness among Channel Partners (i.e.Lunch Meetings, Roundtable Dinners, Cocktail Hours).
- Travel to conduct sales meetings in person and host events.
- Build deep relationships and develop champions out of Channel Partners.
- Travel – 30%-50%
- Social Leader – builds relationships easily and effortlessly.
- Comfortable learning about the technical details of the cybersecurity industry.
- Customer focused – able to respond to customers at all hours of the day.
- Experience planning and hosting customer events.
- Aggressive in pursuing new customer relationships and finding opportunities.
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Flexible WFH Policy
- 401k Plan
This is a full-time position based out of our US Headquarters located in Chicago, Illinois. We will consider remote work locations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.